Here in our Exeter design studio, we see a lot of leaflets and know what works and what doesn’t. Use these tips to make sure your message is getting across to old customers and new prospects.
- Write your headline like a newspaper – keep it crisp and clear.
- Position the headline at the top so it doesn’t get hidden when in a display rack.
- A big striking image is eye-catching and we have millions for you to choose from.
- Put your logo at the bottom; do not be tempted to stick it at the top.
- Use a time bound offer or a discount voucher to motivate people to respond.
- Expand on the offer on the back with some suitably worded text.
- Tell them what to do next. Call, email or order online. Do not assume they know!